WHAT IS A PSYCHOPATH?
Psychopathy is a neurologically impaired conscience
At 4 percent of the population, there are 12 million people with psychopathy in the US alone. Psychopathy is a neurological disorder that makes so many people extremely self-serving, with little empathy and no conscience.
In contrast to what movies and TV make people believe about psychopaths (violent and crazy), most psychopathic people keep their disorder well-hidden and are, unfortunately, trusted.
Psychopathy means that:
1. They will take advantage of you to no end.
2. They have a "win-at-all-costs" mentality that remorselessly causes large degrees of collateral damage.
3. They have no problem with lying and cheating - whether in themselves, or others.
4. They cannot be shamed into good behavior.
5. As politicians, they are single-minded in their goal - as evidenced by Mitch McConnell and many other members of Congress, they intentionally block progress without thinking about the good of the country.
6. When in charge of our country's resources (pathocracy), wars will never end.
Learn about our government's in-place brain disorder testing. About SWAP/DIRE
View a Ted Ed Lesson: "What is a Psychopath/Sociopath?"
Can You Spot A Psychopath? Teach your kids the signs with the app
WHY DO PSYCHOPATHS NEED TO BE IDENTIFIED?
Psychopathic people are contrary and self-serving
Pathological lying, scapegoating, bullying, unreasonable contrariness, and the WIN-at-all-costs mentality are signs of psychopathy. These politicians do not serve the country, only themselves.
Psychopaths are in both political parties - they are often known as obstructionists. A prime example of obstructionist and psychopathic behavior is when the GOP leadership denied vetting of their secret tax plan in December 2017. Mitch, like Jim Jones, controls their flock into very damaging behaviors. This is why it is so important to keep them out of government.
The danger of this malignant narcissism is that their lack of conscience causes them to act against societal norms; breaking vows, pulling scams, and using people with no remorse. They make their own rules.
Their void of conscience means that they can NEVER be trusted. They are neurologically unlimited in their capacity to betray everyone, damage the environment, and create worldwide havoc – without any care at all.
They will always carry through with their own agenda, regardless of the consequences! And, in addition to any unintentional collateral damage, many are sadistic and secretly enjoy causing strife.
A pathocracy brings misery to the citizens and harm to the environment. Psychopaths in government are responsible for the genocidal policies that allow corporations to dominate society, as well as the laws that blatantly disregard the Constitution.